Q:Hello fellow dogkin! I am very excited to meet another dog!! *Wags tail*
hi there! it’s always cool to meet another dog! :D
Q:HEY FELLOW DOG <3
HI DOG HELLO :D
800 FOLLOWERS - GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
To thank you for 800 followers, I will buy THREE followers one item of their choice under $20 from this blog - your choice! Yes, there will be 3 winners.
To enter, like and reblog this post! If you reblog without liking, I will consider it a signal boost :)
The only rule is that you must be following kin-gifts. (Of course, you must also be able to provide a shipping address if you win.)
Winner will be decided mid-September. Have fun!
dirty paws - a mix to make you feel like your foresty self
- Old Pine - Ben Howard
- The Enemy - Mumford and Sons
- Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men
- Wolf Like Me - Lera Lynn
- Bur Oak - Bowerbirds
- Honey, It’s Alright - Gregory Alan Isakov
- Drive On (acoustic) - Avalanche City
- Strawberry Battlefield - Aivi & Surasshu
- Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men
DAMMIT I don’t think that’s the first time I’ve accidentally posted cool skeletons to my kinblog
there is literally no legitimate reason to hate otherkin
most otherkin hate is actually deeply rooted in ableism and general just awfulness.
please consider why you hate otherkin and question your reasoning before spamming the tag and loudly and violently voicing your hatred for otherkin.
this is a friendly reminder to people who don’t like otherkin that:
- a kintype is not a gender
- there are trans otherkin
- trans otherkin can have their gender and kintype effect each other
- the otherkin community has been around since the 70s. it isn’t a “tumblr thing”
- being otherkin can be a spiritual belief
- it can also be a coping mechanism for neurodivergent people!
- here is the wiki page
thank you goodbye
Otherkin is not the strict belief of the idea you were reincarnated. It is not the strict belief that you are “actually” an animal “trapped” in a human body. It is, simply put, the belief, idea, or feeling, that you are somehow, in some way, connected to something, a being, entity, creature, or thing, that is not you in your current physical form and/or consciousness.